5 Stellar Tips for Low-Cost Marketing
You’ve created a stellar lineup of programs for your park and are waiting for the crowds to arrive. The demands for your audience’s attention are so great that you need to provide concise, useful, and targeted marketing promotions that speak to their needs and preferences. These tactics span from influencer marketing to traditional marketing banners and chalkboards but are tried and trusted because of their reach and low barrier to entry.
These tactics span from influencer marketing to traditional marketing banners and chalkboards but are tried and trusted because of their reach and low barrier to entry.
- Start at home. On-site promotion is still incredibly effective. Promote your upcoming and current programs at every entrance, and at various points throughout the park using banners, chalkboards, and other methods at your disposal.
- Social media campaign. Are you using hashtags and geo-tags on social media? When hosting events at your park, create a hashtag, and promoted it on social media and during the event. Attendees will use the hashtag or geotag during the event and provide you with free advertising and lots of new content to share (with permission from the original publisher). You can also publish behind the scenes content to create excitement leading up to the event.
- Partner with nearby businesses. Are you located near a restaurant, coffee shop, hotel or shopping mall? People love being able to plan a days’ worth of activities in the same area. You can cross-promote by offering discounts on your programming when they show a receipt from the coffee shop or restaurant and vice versa. Or, if you have an evening show, promote a dinner special at the nearby restaurant so patrons can make a night of it. Hotel concierge staff is always looking to provide recommendations for their guests, so let them know when you have an event or new programming coming up and provide them with an exclusive discount code to share with guests.
- Convention and Visitors Bureau. Work with a representative from your city/town to have your classes and events added to the city’s official calendar of events. When people are looking for events, yours will appear in the search.
- Partner with local bloggers and influencers. Local bloggers are great at engaging geo-targeted audiences, so invite them out for a tour and allow them to try your new classes and events. They get exclusive new content for their blog/social media, and your park will have promotional content and user reviews for your new programming.
- Dog Park Photo Booth - Kissing Booth
Be the most PUPular park around!Only $649.00 each
- Plastic Pet Waste Eliminator Station
Budget Station!As low as $129.00 each
- Superior Metal Pet Waste Eliminator Station
Best selling Disposal System!As low as $149.00 each
- Pet Waste Eliminator Bags on Rolls
Partially made with Recycled MaterialsAs Low As $0.02 each As low as $0.02 each