How To Spring Clean Your Parks
Spring cleaning is essential to make sure your park continues to be a safe, attractive, and inviting destination for local families and visitors to enjoy. Here are a few tips and best practices to keep in mind while preparing your park for the upcoming season.
- Routine upkeep. Inspect the parking lots, walkways, and sidewalks for cracks and breaks that can pose a potential safety hazard to park goers and have those repaired. Power wash the building’s exterior and parking lots to eliminate built up dirt and grime, and wash the windows and old leaves out of the gutter system.
- Annual inspections. Have your HVAC system inspected prior to running the A/C for the first time each year, also check the expiration of your fire extinguishers and the batteries in each smoke alarm to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
- Refill and replace pet waste stations. What is the condition of your existing pet waste stations, and are there enough for the size and of the park? The Superior Pet Waste Station is the ideal solution if you need to add additional stations to your park. The quality is unmatched, and each purchase includes with a Lifetime Guarantee. Stock up on pet waste bags ahead of seasonal rushes, and for added convenience schedule refill deliveries to ensure you never run out.
- Update the dog park. Make sure pet waste stations are fully stocked with bags and inspect the fencing around the dog park to ensure that it securely closes and that dogs have not burrowed any holes underneath. Install fence art for an instant fun and playful look, add agility equipment for play time, such as the best-selling Doggie Dash, and provide seating for visitors while their pets play.
- Refresh landscaping. Trim dead branches from trees, remove fall and winter debris, and add ground cover and seasonal flowers.
- Budget Fire Hydrant
In-stock and Ready to Ship!As Low As $199.00 each As low as $199.00 each
- Superior Metal Pet Waste Eliminator Station
Best selling Disposal System!As low as $149.00 each
- Large Park Pet Waste Bundles
4 Stations - 6000 Bags!As low as $1,079.00 each
- Pet Waste Eliminator Bags on Rolls
Partially made with Recycled MaterialsAs Low As $0.02 each As low as $0.02 each