5 Fall Themed Events for Your Parks
Once the temperatures drop you may find it difficult to attract visitors to your park. Attracting new visitors can be as simple as offering a fun and diverse line-up of programs to pique their interest.
Here are some action-packed events you can host this coming fall season.
- Fall harvest festival- Host a fall harvest festival complete with activities such as hayrides, pie eating contests, pumpkin picking, etc. Hire a local DJ, invite food vendors and set up fall themed games for park visitors to enjoy.
- Screen winter themed movies- Show seasonal favorites and invite the community to bring their blankets and picnics for movie night. Invite a few food trucks for an added bonus.
- Holiday ornament/wreath making workshop- Bring in local DIY experts to host a seasonal workshop making wreaths, ornaments or other seasonal favorites.
- Pictures/breakfast with Santa- Children everywhere will be clamoring to have their picture taken with Santa. Provide a catered breakfast and a photo-op for attendees.
- Winter festival- Host a winter festival complete with a tree lighting ceremony, cookie decorating, hot cocoa stations, face painting, etc. Invite Santa to entertain the children and a local choir to sing carols.