Easy Tips to Assemble Your Pet Waste Station
Now that you’ve purchased your pet waste stations and stocked up on refill bags, let’s get those stations assembled and put to work. Your station can be ready to use can in minutes, as everything you need for assembly is included (your steel post will ship separately). All you need are a few tools to get started…
Tools you need:
- Post hole driver
- Socket driver or adjustable wrench
Added benefits of your new pet waste station:
- Your pet waste stations come with a lifetime guarantee.
- Metal pet waste stations feature universal fit and can hold bags on a header or on a roll.
- Your pet waste station is ready to ship TODAY!
- You can find downloadable instructions for our best-selling stations here and here.
For a visual step by step HOW TO, watch this YouTube video.
- Plastic Pet Waste Eliminator Station
Budget Station!As low as $129.00 each
- Superior Metal Pet Waste Eliminator Station
Best selling Disposal System!As low as $149.00 each
- Pet Waste Eliminator Bags on Rolls
Partially made with Recycled MaterialsAs Low As $0.02 each As low as $0.02 each
- Pet Waste Eliminator Bags on Header Cards
Highest quality bags available!As Low As $0.02 each As low as $0.02 each